Who's Online
1 registered (FSNetworking), 58 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4550 Members
30 Forums
2288 Topics
4016 Posts

Max Online: 240 @ 04/26/15 01:57 PM
Resources

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1884 - 05/06/08 11:53 PM New Here
RoflCopterzzz Offline

Loc: AK
I'm a newbie here! Hope to be chilling for a while :-)
-------------------------SIG-----------------------------------
dieting tea dieting tea

#4064 - 07/14/09 12:58 PM Re: New Here [Re: RoflCopterzzz]
Mark Olsen Offline

Same here, I have been looking for a forum like this for a while now. You will be hearing from me a lot.

#4110 - 11/05/09 07:12 AM Re: New Here [Re: Mark Olsen]
TimberTom Offline

I am also new here. My name is Tom and I'm a contractor from Long Island, NY. Most of my jobs are either on Long Island, or in one of the 5 Boroughs. I look forward to hanging out with you all here.

#4120 - 12/06/09 01:31 PM Re: New Here [Re: TimberTom]
Dan Keese Offline

Hi Tom.
With you onboard there will be somone to defend the contractors.
--Although I don't see too much activity here.

#6743 - 08/17/16 10:17 PM Re: New Here [Re: RoflCopterzzz]
billie953 Offline

I am so glad that I am a member My parents had hail damage to their roof and vinyl sliding. It took company forever to do the job. Subcontractor did not do a very good job on sliding. Subcontractor came out and attempted to do some repairs but repairs did not looked good. Sliding looks lk you at the beach with so many wavies. Roof has several shingles that needs to be pushed down. While they were doing work, it was hard to get in contact with the contractor. Contractor came out couple times.L My parents call and left text messages. Most of the time, contractor did not returned phone calls. Once in awhile the assistant answer the phone. He came out couple a times stated they will make the repairs but no repairs. Last time assistant got on the roof, he found some shingles needed to be repaired. After that no one did not showed up. contractor turned in paperwork to insurance company stated job was completed but my parents have not received any final invoice or warranty. Is there anyway they can get final invoice and warranty. Are there any organization that can help them. They are retired people that had worked hard all their lives. They should not be treated this way