Who's Online
0 registered (), 66 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4513 Members
30 Forums
2276 Topics
3995 Posts

Max Online: 211 @ 01/16/14 06:07 PM
Resources

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1994 - 07/29/02 07:15 AM What is the going rate per sq ft for building a new house in Southern CA?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can someone please give me a ball park on cost per sq ft on building a new house in Dana Point area (on a hill). Approx 2500 sq ft. I want to know if it is worth it for me to purchase the lot and hire someone to build or just buy an existing house. Thanks.

#1995 - 08/18/02 11:09 AM Re: What is the going rate per sq ft for building a new house in Southern CA?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by C Fooo:
Can someone please give me a ball park on cost per sq ft on building a new house in Dana Point area (on a hill). Approx 2500 sq ft. I want to know if it is worth it for me to purchase the lot and hire someone to build or just buy an existing house. Thanks.

The going rate is $50.00 per square foot and I have several builders I work with. My end of it? I do construction loans did you know that you can get a construction loan for as little as 3.75% fixed for 1 year? Yes on the whole project even the purchase of the lot. This is only up to 2 million. vmurdock@aol.com

#1996 - 10/13/02 11:42 AM Re: What is the going rate per sq ft for building a new house in Southern CA?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by C Fooo:

I use to build in SO Cal, in the dana point area land is $$$$, build cost start at a min of $75.00 s.f, maybe more due to the hill side as you know the earth quake building code makes it $$$$ to build on hills.
Good luck
jkbuild13