Who's Online
0 registered (), 40 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4513 Members
30 Forums
2276 Topics
3995 Posts

Max Online: 211 @ 01/16/14 06:07 PM
Resources

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4547 - 08/22/11 06:51 AM Blacklist Bad Customers *****
BlackBook Offline

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the forums and got permission to post this. I am a contractor and a webmaster, and I want to get feedback from as many contractors as I can about I site I put together called The Contractor's Black Book ( www.contractorblackbook.com).

The concept is that it is a background checking system for CUSTOMERS. Basically, contractors can blacklist a difficult or non-paying customer so that other contractors don't do business with them. I do require contractors to register (don't worry, it's free) because it allows me to verify their company information with the secretary of state to prove they are a contractor and not some scummy lawyer or customer trying to get access to the private database.

Any feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me.

thanks!

Dan
webmaster-the little at sign-contractorblackbook-dot-com

Edited by BlackBook (08/22/11 06:55 AM)

#5446 - 04/26/13 07:32 AM Re: Blacklist Bad Customers [Re: BlackBook]
JG Joe Offline

I have been telling my contractor husband for years that I wish someone would come up with a reverse 'Angie's list' for contractors to report bad customers!

#5447 - 04/26/13 07:36 AM Re: Blacklist Bad Customers [Re: JG Joe]
Admin5 Offline

Administrator

Loc: n/a
That is a great idea. Be on the lookout for new websites and services connected to www.nationalcontractors.com in the future. We are in the process of creating some new things that will help with this problem.

#5790 - 09/18/13 09:04 PM Re: Blacklist Bad Customers [Re: Admin5]
James27 Offline

I think there must be a proper platform that help the contractors to get the customer through legal ways so that they can avoid all these fraud and easily can get their money if any customer try to cheat.
lawyer gold coast

Edited by James27 (09/20/13 11:46 PM)