Who's Online
0 registered (), 93 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4513 Members
30 Forums
2276 Topics
3995 Posts

Max Online: 211 @ 01/16/14 06:07 PM
Resources

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4399 - 01/20/11 01:42 AM What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture?
John Phillips Offline

What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? i mean that kind wood which have less effect of water and moisture.

#4414 - 02/07/11 07:43 PM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: John Phillips]
Who Dat Fan Offline

Loc: The Bayou
If you use the right seal, it shouldn't really matter what type of wood that you use. Maple is nice, but pine is really easy to stain. Sand, then stain, seal, sand, then hit it with a nice finish.

#4426 - 02/24/11 02:13 AM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: Who Dat Fan]
markbrown Offline

Oak is really a good type of wood for kitchen, i have also same wood in my kitchen.

#4491 - 05/25/11 02:14 AM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: markbrown]
eddie51miller Offline

Loc: 1018 Southdale Rd,Fort Myers,F...
Engineered wood is also a very good option as it is pre-finished.

#4523 - 07/07/11 10:14 AM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: eddie51miller]
Ellon1 Offline

Yes dude you are right Oak is best ever wood for the furniture,.

#4531 - 07/22/11 05:51 AM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: Ellon1]
Anora Offline

hey...

thanks for giving your opinion.... I suggest you that oak is good for kitchen furniture. Because it is durable....

#4655 - 12/08/11 10:58 PM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: ]
Damion Offline

Loc: Canada(Ottawa)
I did a google search the other day for see home kitchen cabinets.I found one site from the google.This contains really nice home kitchen furniture collections,i visited there.This is really helpful to take nice ideas to make your home more beautiful.This will be helpful for you.I will be next time post that site name here.Thanks for sharing this.

#4670 - 12/19/11 02:41 AM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: Damion]
manvi Offline

well......
i like your all sharing so much.its really good piece of information for us.good work
keep it up.thanks

#5018 - 08/22/12 07:54 AM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: John Phillips]
RCImemphis Offline

Loc: Memphis, TN
Well by wood furniture you mean cabinets? If so I dont know what the wood is called but i can tell you that its very costly. You want to use 3/4 inch on any facing wood also on the bottom pieces get treated wood because if it on the floor it might get wet. That will cause mold.

RCI

Edited by RCImemphis (08/22/12 07:54 AM)

#5060 - 09/27/12 09:00 PM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: Anora]
gamesveta Offline

Loc: uk
Kitchen is one of the most focused parts of a home, so to give it a perfect look this is essential to find a perfect kitchen table.

In this manner wooden kitchen tables are the hottest in trend. With in a very short span of time wooden kitchen table have become one of the popular items in furniture segment.

Now a days kitchen table manufacturers are coming up with various stylish wood kitchen tables, that hold a great esteem amongst the art lovers.

Wooden kitchen tables provides a relaxed, unpretentious space where people can get together, have a drink and share a bite and get to talking. These tables are available in a variety of shapes and sizes and perfectly add to the interior decor of the kitchen.

Kitchen Stools

#5064 - 09/30/12 11:26 PM Re: What kind of wood is best for kitchen furniture? [Re: John Phillips]
gamesveta Offline

Once upon a time, dovetail joints inside the drawers were practically all you needed to distinguish high-end cabinets. That distinction has blurred as more manufacturers offer premium features even on low-end lines. Indeed, we found you can have these and other once-exclusive features and still wind up with shoddy construction.

A little research beforehand can save you time at the store and the thousands you can lose on less-than-stellar cabinets. Start by checking online manufacturer and retail sites and catalogs and taking a good look at store displays; you'll be able to tell the quality cabinets from the polished pretenders once you know where to look.

Kitchen Stools

#5079 - 10/11/12 04:13 AM Reply [Re: John Phillips]
gamesveta Offline

We manufacture our assortment of modular kitchen tables using high grade raw material procured from reliable and certified vendors.

Our kitchen tables are well finished and specially designed to match their nature of work and add a stylish appeal to your decor.

Available in varied designs, dimensions and furnishings, our dressing tables can also be customized to suit the decor of any kitchen room.

[url= http://www.simplybedroomsuperstore.co.uk/]Bedroom Furniture[/url]

#5083 - 10/16/12 10:51 PM Re: Reply [Re: gamesveta]
mickey gobes Offline

Loc: Uk
Pine wood is one of the best option for kitchen furniture and also used in any type of furniture which is used in home,office,school...

#5092 - 10/25/12 11:09 PM Re: Reply [Re: mickey gobes]
mary shame Offline

The top five types of wood and when and where you should use them to achieve the best results for any furniture project .

Kitchen Stools

Edited by mary shame (10/25/12 11:09 PM)

#5182 - 12/11/12 10:29 PM Re: Reply [Re: mary shame]
Magdalene Offline

The furniture is very important in kitchen. For kitchen hardwood furniture mush be used.
-Quality hardwood furniture can't be beaten.
-Natural beauty of Hardwood Furniture
-Hardwood Furniture is Long-Lasting
these are the some advantages of hardwood furniture.

#5588 - 06/19/13 10:58 PM Re: Reply [Re: Magdalene]
Chris Harris Offline

In selection of best wood for kitchen decoration, the Oak wood is ideal.
It can be well decorated and can be tempered easily for different shapes.

#5907 - 10/29/13 02:46 AM Re: Reply [Re: Chris Harris]
shawn6 Offline

Hey Guys well i think that Maple is the best kind of wood for kitchen furniture.Maple is a light wood type of timber that is resilient with high visual value.Thanks!!