Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 43 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4634 Members
30 Forums
2361 Topics
4121 Posts

Max Online: 240 @ 04/26/15 01:57 PM
Resources

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4910 - 06/03/12 05:02 PM estimate with waterproofing contractor - question
woolf Offline

My home has recently experienced a leaky basement and I've been considering hiring this service. However, before I have them come into my home, I was wondering where there are typically any catches or hidden notices that come with a free estimate. I have had contractors try to sell me stuff with a free estimate, but I wanted to know whether anyone had experience with this particular service. Thanks!

#5594 - 06/22/13 01:53 PM Re: estimate with waterproofing contractor - question [Re: woolf]
phxpaint Offline

Loc: Phoenix,AZ
Usually if a contractor advertises free estimate there is no extra stuff that they try to sell you. They just want to sell the service they offer. If you don't like what they are selling you are under no obligation to say yes to anything they offer. The polite way usually of saying no, at least for the moment is "Let me talk to my husband/wife and we will get back to you if we decide to go with your company."

Edited by phxpaint (06/22/13 02:00 PM)

#5778 - 09/11/13 10:43 PM Re: estimate with waterproofing contractor - question [Re: phxpaint]
Chester Offline

Well I think you have to tell all the problem to contractor and make a deal with him and fix the price first. You can also include other repair work in this deal if you want to fix in home.

#5819 - 09/30/13 09:42 PM Re: estimate with waterproofing contractor - question [Re: Chester]
SantiagoCHile Offline

Loc: USA
I was considering where there are normally any guts or concealed notices that accompany a free assessment. I have had foremen attempt to offer me stuff with a free gauge, yet I needed to know if anybody had experience with this specific administration.

#5829 - 10/02/13 09:18 PM Re: estimate with waterproofing contractor - question [Re: SantiagoCHile]
Magimong Offline

I would like to suggest you to talk with contractor and fix the price. I think he can do your work in cheap rate than the others . . . . . .

#5867 - 10/12/13 11:31 PM Re: estimate with waterproofing contractor - question [Re: Magimong]
Magimong Offline

I would like to suggest you to talk with contractor and fix the price. I think he can do your work in cheap rate than the others . . . . . .

#5892 - 10/23/13 11:44 PM Re: estimate with waterproofing contractor - question [Re: SantiagoCHile]
SantiagoCHile Offline

Originally Posted By: SantiagoCHile
I was considering where there are normally any guts or concealed notices that accompany a free assessment. I have had foremen attempt to offer me stuff with a free gauge, yet I needed to know if anybody had experience with this specific administration.

Please suggest me and visit....

steel fabrication