Who's Online
0 registered (), 56 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
4634 Members
30 Forums
2358 Topics
4118 Posts

Max Online: 240 @ 04/26/15 01:57 PM
Resources

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3689 - 09/23/05 08:59 PM Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Anonymous
Unregistered

We are hiring skilled labor,roofers general help,rehabers,remodelers. description as follows:

Wagner and Associates
Year established: 2004
Primary Business: Construction, Project Management
EIN # 20-2438835
20-3516067

Owner: Billy Wagner

Project Description:
Will be assisting in the reconstruction of Homes for Victims of Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita.

Locations: Houston ,Texas
All of Louisiana
Wiggins, Mississippi

Accommodations: Housing will not be provided until 1 week of work (if Available).

Transportation. You will have to make your own arrangements or car pool.

Start Date: September 30th,

Length of stay : 3 months on 3 months off or you can stay for as long as you like.

General Labors: 10 Positions
Pay: 9.00hr to 13.00 hr
Job Duties: Help Roofers, Contractor, Cleanup, tarp houses.
Requirements: None. Must be drug and alcohol free.

Roofers with tools: 7 Positions
Pay: 11.00hr to 17.00hr
Job Duties: Tarp houses, Roof houses,
Requirements: At least 5 years roofing experience, must posses some tools,
Must be drug and alcohol free.

Contractors with Remodeling experience: 8 Positions
Pay 12.00hr to 15.00hr
Job Duties: Basic Carpenter, Help General Contractors, sheetrock, light framing at times, cabinets, flooring, siding,
Requirements: At least 2 years remodeling experience.
Must be drug and alcohol free

All contractors and Labors need to have some tools, saws ,air compressors, nail guns, hammers, hard hat(if you can find one) safety harness,..,,,etc
You don’t need the specific but it will make your job a lot easier.

Email me you Contact info and your skills or if you have a crew. Please email me first. If you quailify ill call back within 24 hours

wagnerandassociates@yahoo.com

Billy Wagner
CEO

#3690 - 09/26/05 12:52 PM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
JShelton Offline

Loc: Watauga,Texas,USA
Are you looking for licensed plumbers?

#3691 - 09/27/05 07:30 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Fair Winds Offline

Loc: Frankfort, Illinois USA
If any contractor would like to save money on up front costs please contact me regarding an employee leaisng arrangement. The major advantages are:
No deposit on workers comp
we do the payroll for your employees so you can deal with the day to day tasks at hand.
We will keep you in goverment compliance for employee related paperwork. At the end of the year we will send out all w-2s for you. We also take responsibility for garnishment and child support order.
Please contact me on my cell. 1-815-263-9146 ask for Bill

#3692 - 09/27/05 06:24 PM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
dsigner2003 Offline

Loc: Lafayette, La.
My name is Anna Berthelot and I am looking to work with a company that has desire and passion to rebuild the New Orleans and Mississippi area. I am a degreed Industrial Designer and also do Interior Design. I have renovated old homes and designed floor plans. I was currently working with Home Depot in the Kitchen/Bathroom Design department.
New Orleans is my home town, but I live in Lafayette, which is 2 hours west of New Orleans. I will relocate to the area in which someone could use my talent and experience. My heart goes out to the victims of hurricane Katrina and I would like nothing more than to bring a home back to them.

[This message has been edited by dsigner2003 (edited 09-27-2005).]

#3693 - 09/29/05 11:38 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Bettshvac Offline

Loc: Acworth, Georgia USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Wagner and Associates:
We are hiring skilled labor,roofers general help,rehabers,remodelers. description as follows:

Wagner and Associates
EIN # 20-2438835
20-3516067

Project Description:
Will be assisting in the reconstruction of Homes for Victims of Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita.

All of Louisiana
Wiggins, Mississippi

Accommodations: Housing will not be provided until 1 week of work (if Available).

Length of stay : 3 months on 3 months off or you can stay for as long as you like.

Pay 12.00hr to 15.00hr
Job Duties: Basic Carpenter, Help General Contractors, sheetrock, light framing at times, cabinets, flooring, siding,

All contractors and Labors need to have some tools, saws ,air compressors, nail guns, hammers, hard hat(if you can find one) safety harness,..,,,etc

Email me you Contact info and your skills or if you have a crew. Please email me first. If you quailify ill call back within 24 hours

Billy Wagner
CEO

#3694 - 09/29/05 11:41 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Bettshvac Offline

Loc: Acworth, Georgia USA
We are a Heating & Air Company with offices in North Carolina and Georgia, we would like to work in the affected areas if needed. Please call Mike @ 770-853-3353 fully licensed and insured.

Quote:

Wagner and Associates
EIN # 20-2438835
20-3516067

Project Description:

All of Louisiana
Wiggins, Mississippi

Pay 12.00hr to 15.00hr

Billy Wagner
CEO

#3695 - 10/14/05 06:05 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Anonymous
Unregistered

HAVE EIGHT DOZERS (D-9 to D-6) AND CREW FOR HIRE - AR resident, licensed & bonded - 30 years experience, ready for immediate deployment - Land clearing, site prep, pond building, levees, etc.

Contact Information:
J.D. Calhoun, Inc. - owner
Monticello, Arkansas 71655 - Email - dcalhoun71655@sbcglobal.net - Phone 870-367-1175 vm - 870-723-4485 cell phone - 870-367-6579 fax

Please share this information with others working in storm damaged areas who may need

#3696 - 11/17/05 10:13 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Robert Smiddy Offline

Loc: Cincinnati,ohio,united states
Quote:

Wagner and Associates
EIN # 20-2438835
20-3516067

Project Description:

All of Louisiana
Wiggins, Mississippi

Pay 12.00hr to 15.00hr

Billy Wagner
CEO

#3697 - 03/05/06 08:29 PM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Call 248=802=1965 I have a crew and can re-locate for siding work.....Jonny

#3698 - 05/09/06 09:08 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
D Forsythe Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by JShelton:
Are you looking for licensed plumbers?

I am looking for several licensed plumbers. Please feel free to e-mail me at dforsythe@tsiprofessional.com or call 866.868.9633

------------------
Dale Forsythe
National Recruiting Manager
TSI Professional

#3699 - 06/09/06 12:56 PM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
Anonymous
Unregistered

im looking for anything i have alot of experiance. 1 year roofing labor,1 year poured walls,2 years countertop installer,1 year cabinet installer,4 years chimney rebuilder-cleaner,1 year house building-labor, 2 seasons managing landscaping company,1year managing construction cleanup company im from michigan im looking for some one that can work me alot because every 3 weeks i need too come back too michigan but not for ever just till i can rent a place down there for my wife and son so if anyone has any thing like that email me at jonboy10166@yahoo.com or give me a call at 8108366828

#3700 - 01/06/07 07:19 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers
mickey91974 Offline

Loc: wilmington,nc us
plumbing company in north carolina with approx 6 plumbers ready to go to work . please e-mail me @ capefearplumbing@yahoo.com

#3984 - 03/17/09 09:43 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers [Re: mickey91974]
Steel Solutions Offline

We complete your entire job with our process with a fraction of the people you need!

ps: Please let me know what you think of a house being built within 30 - 60 days time at the same time cutting 30% off the total cost!

Jason 714-470-2842
Steel Solutions, LLC
www.steelsolutions.us
http://steelsolutions.blogspot.com/

#5398 - 04/03/13 10:15 AM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers [Re: Steel Solutions]
markke Offline

Loc: New York
Thanks for sharing.I will pass on this message to my friend he is a licensed plumbers.He might be interested.

#6768 - 09/08/16 04:09 PM Re: Everyone who wants to work Email :600 homes need workers [Re: Anonymous]
Bob Homolka Offline

Loc: Northglenn, Colorado
I stumbled upon this forum and I just had to check it out. I can't believe Hurricane Katrina was so long ago!